Thursday, May 17, 2012

Love for Billiards

I find it interesting that the game of billiards in its earliest form originated back in the 15th century when individuals played outside on the ground. I think it would be fun to go back in time and give it a try!  It's amazing how far the game and equipment has come since then. Everyone can play...I love that!!  I am a very competitive person, but billiards is also a great way to hang out with friends, meet new people, and just have fun! My best friend and I were out one night and wanted to play pool. We ended up teaming up with a fun group of people who we later found out were members of Hells Angels. Good times, great people, and a satifying win!!  Anyone else have a great billiards story?

www.billiardballsandmore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment